Friday, March 2, 2012

Can anyone that Owns these Wii games tell me what they're like and if you think they were worth the money?

Wii Music



Tenchu 4: Art of the Ninja



Animal Crossing: City Folk



Cooking Mama: World Kitchen



Medal of Honor: Heroes 2



Order Up!



Endless Ocean

- I like how I've read that you can dive to your own music with your SDcard.

-I love the views.



Medal of Honor: Vanguard



Bully: Scholarship Edition



The Sims 2: Castaway



Wii FitCan anyone that Owns these Wii games tell me what they're like and if you think they were worth the money?
I enjoy Endless Ocean, I haven't been able to play it as much as I would like- but so far it's a very relaxing game- and very educational when it comes to learning about Sea life.Can anyone that Owns these Wii games tell me what they're like and if you think they were worth the money?
I only have Wii Fit but it is sooooooooooooooooooooo gr8! Have fun!
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment