Friday, March 9, 2012

What Are My Chances of getting into UC Santa Cruz?

GPA (Weighted) - 3.31

SAT - 1870

ACT - 28

SAT US History - 670

SAT Literature - 590

5 AP Classes

3 Honors Classes

Silver and Bronze medals in Academic Decathlon (Freshman Year)

90 Service Hours

Minority - East Indian Heritage

Clean School Record - Not a single detention



I am not athletic but I did do a year of basket ball Freshman year. I spent two years in my school's music ministry. I spent a year in Band. I couldn't do 4 years in anything because I switched school during the summer after my Sophomore school. The transition between schools is the reason my GPA isn't too high. I'm going to write about it in my essay. I also have worked at my family's business for the last 6 years. What would you say my chances are? And do you guys think that I can get into any better UC schools?



I am a California resident BTW.What Are My Chances of getting into UC Santa Cruz?
your chances are great!!!



UC Santa Cruz isn't really one of the most competitive UCs and so I think you'll get in, with no problems at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment