Friday, March 9, 2012

How to make a High School Resume?

I'm going to be a Senior in high school. I have no work experience what so ever, and i'm having my first job interview ever on wed. so lets see im 17 my GPA is 3.62 weighted and 3.50 unweighted im in honors classes. im in marching band. may of '08 i got the most outstanding freshman award in band i got a superior is solo and ensemble along with a medal i got a FSU certificate for completing Marching Band Leadership Camp in 09 I have my school letter. I organize/put away all of our schools music in the band room i also do inventory of it i also got a certificate for that (librarian) I speak some spanish, and i play clarinet, guitar, some keyboard, percussion, and i sing. if you need more information on what i can put just ask. please and thank youHow to make a High School Resume?
In the Microsoft Office Word programs, there are templates for resumes where you just fill in the blanks. If you haven't had a job before, just delete that section and emphasis your extracurricular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment