Friday, March 9, 2012

What Are My Chances of getting into UC Santa Cruz?

GPA (Weighted) - 3.31

SAT - 1870

ACT - 28

SAT US History - 670

SAT Literature - 590

5 AP Classes

3 Honors Classes

Silver and Bronze medals in Academic Decathlon (Freshman Year)

90 Service Hours

Minority - East Indian Heritage

Clean School Record - Not a single detention



I am not athletic but I did do a year of basket ball Freshman year. I spent two years in my school's music ministry. I spent a year in Band. I couldn't do 4 years in anything because I switched school during the summer after my Sophomore school. The transition between schools is the reason my GPA isn't too high. I'm going to write about it in my essay. I also have worked at my family's business for the last 6 years. What would you say my chances are?What Are My Chances of getting into UC Santa Cruz?
My sister, when she applied, got in with a 1020 SAT (on the old one, out of 1600). She didn't do any sports, but was in a couple clubs and took a couple AP classes.



So I would say your chances are very good. Are you considering applying to other UC's like Davis or Irvine also?What Are My Chances of getting into UC Santa Cruz?
Your chances are pretty high. Despite your low gpa, your hard classes and e.c helps. Santa Cruz isnt really a selective school.

No comments:

Post a Comment