Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is 20GB in an xbox 360 enough for me?

I wanna buy a xbox on craigslist and i saw really good combo package and was wondering if a 20 GB xbox 360 is enough all i plan to do is play games



(like modern warfare2, black ops, fallout 3, Medal Of honor, Gears of war n halo n stuff)



Ill probably only have 12 games , 15 AT MOST. ill also want to put some music NO movies and some demos. Ya think 20 is enough? thanks to all of you for your answers :)Is 20GB in an xbox 360 enough for me?
No probably not cuz I got a 120gb and I just have 37.6 gb left and I have about 30 games so u wud need like a 60 gb and it wud rlly just give u like 10gb cuz the updates u gotta do when u first get the hard drive for ur xbox
OK here is your detailed answer. basicly the xbox has mutliple options to use your hard drive space. the basic one is just for game saves and such so you dont have to redo it all when you turn the xbox off. then there is everything from the xbox live marketplace which includes demos and downloadable content(DLC) like expansion packs or map packs. then there is music and movies. which take up alot of space. so is 20 gigs enough. the answer depends on you. if youre just going to use it for the essentials like game saves and MAYBE a demo or 2 and some DLC so basicly your gona be fighting for space the whole time. like deleting old stuff so you can get new stuff. im my opinion no 20 is not enough however if your not gonna use that much space then 20 is just fine.Is 20GB in an xbox 360 enough for me?
If you are not going to download any game from playstation store, then it's more than enough.
I have a 60G one and is not enough.Is 20GB in an xbox 360 enough for me?
that'll be plenty of GB for what you plan on doing

No comments:

Post a Comment