Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What honor classes can I get in?

I am in 8th grade, and I am wondering what kind of honor classes you think I can be accepted in next year.

I am an straight A student from 6-8th grade (GPA 4.0)

Upper level Math class

Student of the month 4 times- (Social Studies, Math, Science, and PE,) student of the year 1 time- (Social Studies.)

ISAT scores-

99% on math

86% on reading

92% on science

All the teachers think as me as one of their favorite students.

I went to the Illinois Junior Science Fair Competition at University of Illinois at Urbana, Champaign, and only 12 kids out of 800 went from our school.

I don't know if it really matters but....

I am in band and received multiple awards/medals

In jazz band where I received multiple awards/medals as well

I was invited to play at VanderCook College of Music at Chicago

As for MAP scores...

260 on Math

232 on Reading



I was also going to talk to my guidance counselor about honor classes.



ThanksWhat honor classes can I get in?
Find out if you can take all honors classes the guidance counselor will know what is available. Honors classes are so much more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment