Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thoughtful, unique gifts for my 19year old boyfriend?

I am looking for something really special for my boyfriend, he is 19 years old and we have been together for nearly a year now. I'm trying to think of relevant things he likes that could help people suggest things, hes into fitness as he is joining the army, likes skiing, music, movies. Our first date we went to the beach so was thinking of something relevant to that? The end of this month he has his selection date for the army, I want to get him something special for hopefully when he passes! He likes playing on his PS3 so i was going to get him the new Medal of Honour game? But I want something special for him to remember. Also for christmas I don't want to just go out and buy gifts I would love to be able to make something like a scrap book only prob is i don't have many pictures of us together not ones i like anyway! I've been looking on the internet and the best suggestion so far I think is a jar with 365 notes of why I love him so he can look at one every day. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. ThanksThoughtful, unique gifts for my 19year old boyfriend?
get him the game-it works on lots of levels





for sentimentality-make a scrapbook of pictures of you. It is special. Put the pictures of the both of you on the cover and at the end. mabye stick a seashell in there for triple points! The harder you work the longer he'll remeber it.Thoughtful, unique gifts for my 19year old boyfriend?
Hello there,

There is a site called www.wowgiftware.com.au

they have heaps of awsome stuff. specially under wow factor category.



Clocky the funniest alarm clock is an awsome gift idea.

heres the link

http://www.wowgiftware.com.au/sales/Cloc鈥?/a>



also these Bombs Away Shot glasses are really cool, They are made out of single piece of glass all the way through. You have to see it.

http://www.wowgiftware.com.au/sales/WOW_鈥?/a>



Heaps of other stuff.



Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment