Friday, March 2, 2012

What University/College is right for me?

HI.. Im Korean and I go to an international school in the philippines, and im still a junior.

Ive been researching colleges and universities that I want to apply to next year. But I dnt knw which schools are best for me. Well first of all, Im really interested in Undergraduate business programs, like wharton or stern. or Ive been searching some good universities with a good economics major.Heres some information about me

average GPA: 3.9 (4.2 scale)

SAT : 2030 math: 790 reading: 570 writing: 670

SAT II math 2c: 800 chinese with listening: 800 physics: 720

Activities

Sports : varsity swimming, varsity tennis

Music : APAC honors band (first flute/piccolo;section leader) 1st chair soloist, Upper School Advanced Band, Jazz Band (Alto,Soprano Sax; soloist), Chamber Winds Group

Leadership : executive Council president (elected for next year), executive council treasurer (junior), sophomore council vice president, freshmen council vice president

Others: National Honor Society, Model United Nations, Beijing Model United Nations conference, MUNA

Charity: Gawad Kalinga, Binan Charity

Summer Programs: Stanford University Education Program for the Gifted Youth - Economics

Awards: Canadian Mathematics Competition - top 25%

EARCOS Global Citizenship Award - 1 junior

Rensselaer Medal - awarded by RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) - $15,000 scholarship per year



Please help me decide on which college/universities are suitable for me, and what school i shud apply for my early decision. Thanks!What University/College is right for me?
Let me be honest with you...



your resume can get you into every school on that list or it can kill you chances at most of the prestigious universities.



Apply for all of them...What University/College is right for me?
If your going to take a course related to business I supposed you go to University of Southern California



If in Economics you go to Stanford University







hope this helps you.What University/College is right for me?
Carnegie Mellon and Villanova are your safety schools......



find a schol that has a very small asian population... with your grades, you do not stand out among asian students in the states.....

No comments:

Post a Comment