Friday, March 2, 2012

If you own t hese wii games, would you recommend them to me?

Wii Music



Tenchu 4: Art of the Ninja



Animal Crossing: City Folk



Cooking Mama: World Kitchen



Medal of Honor: Heroes 2



Order Up!



Endless Ocean

- I like how I've read that you can dive to your own music with your SDcard.

-I love the views.



Medal of Honor: Vanguard



Bully: Scholarship Edition



The Sims 2: CastawayIf you own t hese wii games, would you recommend them to me?
Animal Crossing: City Folk



Cooking Mama: World Kitchen



The Sims 2: Castaway



Endless Ocean



great games for the wii.....shooter games for the wii are the worst due to its lack of graphics. shooter games and others are made for the ps3 and 360. the wii games are usually made for family type games. oh and wii music has not sold as many copies as nintendo wouldve liked so i guess thats a sign not to buy it.If you own t hese wii games, would you recommend them to me?
I have The Sims 2: Castaway and I think its a pretty boring game, and I liked the orignial Sim game. It is a fairly inexpensive game though, I bought it Wal-Mart for $19.99.If you own t hese wii games, would you recommend them to me?
animal crossing is awesome



bully I think would be good because it was great for the PS2
the sims 2 castaway: junk



the other ones, i don't no

No comments:

Post a Comment