Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should i sell my ipod touch for a psp?

Should i sell my ipod touch for a psp?

Ok i have an apple ipod touch 2g 8gb. But the thing is that it has a crack on the top half of the screen. It works perfectly fine too. I have already lookied into it and i could sell it on ebay for 130-150 bucks. And with that money i could buy the brand new psp 3000 and at least 2 games for that money. The only thing i used my ipod for was music and the internet. I really thought the apps and games were gay. Im more of a shooter, fantasy guy, so i want something that has good games, like the psp, which has god of war, monster hunter, medal of honor, etc. And plus i could go online on my psp and i could put tons of musc on it if i buy a 16 gb stick. but i still dont know, should i do it?Should i sell my ipod touch for a psp?
yeah...since it cracked and stuff and you might get enough money on ebay to get the pspShould i sell my ipod touch for a psp?
i would

the psp is a lot better especially with cfw (if u wanna know how pm me and il help) with cfw (custom firmware) you can copy and download games to ur memory card for free



the psp is well worth it its real good i have the psp 2000 and its great

i would recommend the games tekken dark Resurrection and need for speed carbon and gta vice city stories
  • international house
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment