Tuesday, March 6, 2012

XBOX 360,PS3 and Wii owners,can you name 20 good/great games of your console?

I'll buy one of these consoles but I want to know which one has the best games.



No dancing,sports,music,and short games.



No shooter games either.I'm terrible in this kind of game.I played Medal of Honor Frontline and didn't pass the first stage.I can't even defeat CPU enemies in Counter Strike.



--- RPG,Adventure and Survival Horror(the only type of game with guns that I like),these are the games I like.So give me examples of these ones.



For you to have an idea,these are games I liked very much in older consoles.



RPG:Final Fantasy VII and Chrono Trigger.These are the best RPGs ever made,in my opinion.



Adventure:Zelda,Metroid,God of War,,Shadow of The Colossus and Rome,Okami,Castlevania series,Devil May Cry 1 and 3(though I like the first one better)etc.



Survival Horror:all Resident Evil games,Clock Tower,but Silent Hill one was THE GAME for me.



Oh,I also like long games,like Final Fantasy XII(I finished it in 135 hours but there were still things to do),so if you guys know any,please tell me.



Well I guess that's it.XBOX 360,PS3 and Wii owners,can you name 20 good/great games of your console?
well i have all three systems and they all have their perks i love my wii as im able to download all the awesome old school games my ps3 basically serves as only a blue ray player so since the 360 is so cheap now ill go with that.

ok here are my 20 awesome games that you will like

crackdown which is 1 of my faves of all time

crackdown 2

marvel ultimate alliance

marvel ultimate alliance 2

dragonage

dragonage origins

oblivion

skyrim-best game of all time ive played it for almost 400 hrs now

lost oddyssey

x-men arcade-downloaded from xbox live

alan wake

boarderlands-now this could be considered a shooter but the awesome rpg elements and play style are amazing and if you scale down the difficulty youll be just fine with it

fallout 3

fallout new vegas

transformers war for cybertron

darksiders

fable 2

devil may cry 4

deus ex humal revolution-once again you shoot enemies but its a core rpg

alone in the dark

assasins creed series

ok i hope that helped you out. go blue
You'd be better off looking at the games available for each console and then making a decision.



Most of the games for the 360 are also on the PS3 so you'll have to be careful about which has the best exclusives.





RPG =%26gt; FFXIII (PS3/360), FFXIII-2 (coming soon PS3/360), Blue Dragon (360), Eternal Sonata (PS3/360), Star Ocean (PS3/360), Last Remnant (360/PS3?)



Adventure =%26gt; Ico/Shadow Of The Colossus HD Remix (PS3), God Of War Collections (PS3), God Of War III (PS3), 3D Bit Heroes (PS3)XBOX 360,PS3 and Wii owners,can you name 20 good/great games of your console?
Well i cant give 20 good games but heres the games in my top section (not includeing solid shooters)



XBOX 360



Mass effect 2 (RPG %26amp; Shooter)



Dantes Inferno (Horror, Fighting %26amp; Adventure)



Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Shooter %26amp; RTS (Real time strategic)) Although it is quite hard as its ment to be realistic, but a challenge



F.E.A.R 2: (Horror %26amp; Shooter)



Skyrim: (Adventure %26amp; RPG) (Tons to do!)



Splinter cell: Conviction (Stealth, Adventure, Action %26amp; Shooter) (Not a big shooter)



Fable 2: (RPG %26amp; Adventure)
Wii



Yes, it's actually harder to find good Wii Games but with some patience there are really good ones~ ( and the Wii is much cheaper too ;) )





Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (awesome RPG, so I could also recommend the Gamecube prequel playable on the Wii^^)

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (Action)

Okami (beautiful game,simply worth playing)

Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers (RPG)

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (Probably the best Zelda game!)

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (though I played the GameCube Version... on my Wii of course^^)

Monster Hunter Tri (Action)

Calling (Horror, though no Survival Horror and unfortunately horrible voice-over)

Ju On (Horror)

several Resident Evil games (I can't name them all)

Metroid Prime Other M

Fragile Dreams (seems to be an rpg/horror mix, dunno exactly xD)

Castlevania Judgment (unfortunately only a beat'em-up spin-off but I liked the background story you got of the different Castlevania characters)

Rune Factory Frontier ( I didn't dare torecommend Harvest Moons, Rune Frontier combines the whole farm thing with a lot more rpg experience and much more choices than just "farming" xD)

Lost in Shadow (Adventure)

I dunno how much you go for Pokemon but to have a time without aby worry int he world Pokepark is just a cute little Adventure

Sonic an the Black Knight

Disaster Day of Crisis

And well.... Super Smash. Bros. Brawl (Come on, just an awesome party game or not?)



In the end the Wii is a console full of casual games but it's also the Mario, Sonic AND Zelda console.

It has it's very own gameplay, not like kinect or move~

It was always meant to be this way^^



I could also add a PS3 list but I'm still one of those who simply think that the X-Box has pretty much the same games as the PS3, shooters and overall games with a worse graphic than the PS3.



In case you're interested in buying a Wii, it might be quite informative the Nintendo is currently working on the Wii U.XBOX 360,PS3 and Wii owners,can you name 20 good/great games of your console?
you should try blood rayne. i started playing that when i was a 5yr old girl. blaa im still a girl. anyways i think that only works on the old console :(..... another good game to me was bayonetta. its the same kind of gameplay as blood rayne. umm.....for me bayonetta was a addicting game because after every fight, they give you a score then a medal. it took me such a long time to finish it because i would re do it everytime i didnt get pure platinum. these are the only two that i think would fit your criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment