Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I would love to become a professional Gamer?

Knowing that the best gamers are not pros. How can be one of those in the right place at the right time?

My games I play at high levels are Halo and Music games. I'm really pretty good at all shooters but halo was the first I really latched on too that's professionally played. My favorite shooter online will always be Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on the wii. Which anyone who was in that community can tell you how competitive it truly is.



Also so far as Halo goes I excel at slayer and Oddball. I'm working on CTF which usually has always been my strength in all other shooters.I would love to become a professional Gamer?
Halo and Counterstrike are the main Shooter games that Professional gamers focus on.



Try watching Major League Gamer shows, many eSports have varied types of competitions like fighters, shooters, and sports.I would love to become a professional Gamer?
halo sucks in a bad way, start doing competitive Arena battles in Guild wars, you can get hired and get a lot of money if you're really good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment