Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i get in to UCLA?

Can I get in to UCLA???

I am currently a senior (class of 2012) my UC GPA is 4.12 Also i am a IB candidate.

and these are the classes that I took

Junior

AP Arthistory, IB English HL , AP Calc BC, AP Chem, AP United States History, IB Theory of Knowledge, Spanish 5/6

and I got 2 Bs and all As from 1st semester, and Straight As from second semester



10th Grade

AP Music Theory, AP World History, Chemistry Honors, English 10, Spanish 3/4 , Intermediate Algebra Accel, PE

and I got 3 Bs from 1st semester, and All As from second semester.



For extracurricular activities, i did 302 community service hours, For clubs, president of movie club, vice president of math club, vice president of taekwondo club, member of IB club, Runner club, Octagon club, Korean club,

For sports, I played varsity track and field, JV Cross country, ( i got a medal from international league) and JV Basketball

I also tutor math for free. and I joined National Student Leadership Conference %26lt;Engineering section%26gt; last summer.

For academic achivement, I got CSF, ELC, Principal's honor roll, and AP Scholar

I also joined the program called walk for water



For Sat II, i got 760 in Math level 2, 770 in Korean, 610 in Chem. but i m gonna retake chem and korean

For SAT I, i m gonna take it this october , On the practice SATs , i usually get between 1900 and 2000,

By the way, I am Korean.



Is it possible for me to get in to UCLA????? please tell meCan i get in to UCLA?
SAT 1 seems on the lower end, but your mathematics capabilities seems varied. Usually high SAT II math scores will correlate with high Chem/Physics scores.

Extra curricular seems average ( I am a tough grader)

But the things that are going to kill you are GPA and SAT 1

UC GPA for UCLA is in the 4.3 range unless you go to a top notch public school

Average SAT hovers around 2100 as well.

They also love to have students with strong Math scores.

I would not send in your sat 2 Korean score, instead opting to retake you SATII Chem which is only %26lt;50 percentile
  • gas mileage calculator
  • subway breakfast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment