Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Selling my wii on ebay, is this a good price?

I purchased my wii in 2006, when it was released, since then I have had a lot of games, I now have an xbox and wish to sell my wii, here are the games I have:



Wii: Some games saved in the memory from the wii shop, and these:

Warioware: Smooth moves, Zelda, Twilight Princess, Soulcalibur Legends, Tomb raider anniversary, CSI: Hard evidence, Wii play, Call of Duty 5, Scarface: The world is yours, Red Steel, Super paper mario, Link's crossbow training, Super smash bros brawl, Super Fruitfall, Madden 08, The Godfather, Animal Crossing, Medal of honor: Heroes 2, Metroid Prime 3, Wii Sports, Resident evil 4, wii music, Dead rising.



I also have GC games with four controllers:

Pokemon Colosseum, Yugioh: The falsebound kingdom,Prince of Persia 2, Scooby Doo, Crash Tag Team racing, Minority report, Luigis mansion, Blood Omen 2,Prince of Persia 3,Star wars rebel strike,Starfox adventures, MOH: Rising sun, Zelda: The wind waker, Turok Evolution, Pokemon channel, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Soul Calibur II, Mario Power tennis,Resident evil 0, Rainbow six 3, Super smash bros melee, Spiderman 2, Splinter cell: Pandora tommorow and Metroid Prime 2.



I know this is a very long question, but I'm considering this lot for around 拢300, is this a good deal? If not, how can I improve it?



Thanks for reading!Selling my wii on ebay, is this a good price?
Wow great collection. I would probably put that at or around 380 to 440 dollarsSelling my wii on ebay, is this a good price?
Good deal good deal I probly wuld sell mines for 210 $Selling my wii on ebay, is this a good price?
That is a good price considering all of the games you have. I am also selling something similar, but I don't know how much I should sell it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment