Friday, March 2, 2012

Should i buy a keyboard or play video games?

stupid question but I know new games like medal of honor and cod black opsare coming out, I ahve no membership anymore. Im saving for a car but this paycheck im getting paid good. Again video games kinda ruinned my social life earlier. Yesterday was the first day i touched a game for 4 months and i beat the game in one day, splinter cell conviction. Please help I love music but I also love games and don't have enough for both. btw i have a grand saved for my carShould i buy a keyboard or play video games?
This question sounds kinda like "should I improve myself or let my brain turn to mush?" Of course th keyboard is a better choice. Much more challenging than any video game. And it's a skill you can make money with (I get $200 a night in a piano lounge). Plus colleges look at you as diverse and well rounded. Try putting "Call of Duty" on a resume.Should i buy a keyboard or play video games?
i would say get both, get whatever piano you are thinking of, then sve for your car, then buy some games, you dont have to spend alot on video games, get a ps2, there are alot of excelent titles, black, kingdom hearts, gt4, all these games are 10$ and under.

No comments:

Post a Comment